Come join us for some fun doing a Mystery Quilt!
We will be making 12 blocks, doing 2 each month. Since it is a mystery no one will know exactly what it will look like in the end and everyone’s will look different because of your choice of fabric. Our first class will be Thursday, Feb. 22. It will be the fourth Thursday of every month, for 6 months. If interested please come by or call to sign up and pay in advance.
Cut off date to sign up is 2 days before each class!
It will be $90.00 for all classes OR if you choose any of these 6 classes individually they are $30.00 for each class!
- 21 Fat Quarters in prints
- 3 yards of a neutral or background fabric
EMBROIDERY CLASS SHADOW BOX
Supplies for the shadow work:
- White or light colored organza fabric
- Black or dark colored embroidery thread
- Two hand embroidery hoops slightly larger than the embroidery design – wood
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Size 11 sharp needle works best
- Water soluble stabilizer
- Air erase or water soluble pen
- Temporary spray adhesive
- 3/4″ wide ribbon
The size of this embroidery is for a 4″ hoop. Found mine on Amazon. You need to wind your bobbin with the same thread that you are using on top. While this is an ornament, I have mine hanging in the kitchen window.
Embroidery Club is Thursday Jan. 18 and Saturday Jan. 20.